Pakistan Engineering Council Announced Need-Cum-Based Scholarship Scheme for the needy and deserving students around under privileged of the country enabling them as proud and pride engineers with desired competence and skills in public sector leadings.
PEC SCHALORSHIP SCHEMS
Pec announced 500 scholarship in the period of 4 years (125 Scholarship per year ) to the students of domicile from under-privileged areas, particularly in the order of preference of Balochistan , Gilgit- Baltistan , Ajk , Tribal Areas , Including KP, Sindh and Punjab.
- The Scholarship will be Rs 100,000 worth per year
- Eligible the students who enroll in Fall-2020
- Living Expenses , Tuition fees and books included
- Students Secured Admission Pec are Eligible
- Domicile holders Baluchistan, GB, AJK , Tribal Areas , KP , Sindh and Punjab
- Family income less than or equal to 50,000/ per month