Dalda Foundation Scholarship program is offering grants/Financial Assistance for destitute/poor and meriting understudies. The Aim and the primary Objective of the Dalda Foundation Scholarship are to satisfy the prerequisites and requirements of those understudies who can’t seek after their instruction because of absence of Financial Assistance, So they can accomplish their objectives and vision.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
Eligibility Criteria for DALDA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP 2020
- Board of intermediate and secondary education Karachi or Bise Punjab board students who are taking admission in 1st class will be available to submit a scholarship application. Private colleges Students can also submit a scholarship application form to Dalda Foundation Trust through a proper channel.
- Students taking admission in First-year Pre-engineering, Pre-medical, commerce, general science, Arts and home economics, DAE, and ICS students can submit their scholarship application forms
- Permanent residents of Pakistan can submit a scholarship application form.
- The applicant’s age must be less than 17 years old .
- The salary of parents of the candidate must be less than 20,000/- per month.
- O level candidates can also submit scholarship application forms.
- All students whose taking education from Bise Punjab or Karachi or Fbise or any government board from Pakistan can submit a scholarship application.
Required Percentage of Marks for DALDA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP 2020
- Pre Engineering 80% or above
- Pre Medical 80% or above
- General Science 80% or above
- Commerce 75% or above
- ICS 70% or above
- Arts 70% or above
- Home Economics 70% or above
- DAE 70% or above
How to Apply for for DALDA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP 2020
Candidates who are interested in apply for DALDA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP 2020 needs to click the below button and submit the online Application form.