What is Programming
Computer programs (or software) are what make computers work. Without software, modern computers are just complicated machines for turning electricity into heat. It’s software on your computer that runs your operating system, browser, email, games, and movie player – just about everything. When you create a program for a computer, you give it a set of instructions, which it will run one at a time in order, precisely as given. If you told a computer to jump off a cliff, it would!
Problem solving is a skill that can be developed by following a well organized approach. We solve different problems every day. Every problem is different in its nature. Some problems are very difficult and require more attention to identify and require more attention to identify the solution. A problem may be solved in different ways. One solution may be faster, less expensive and more reliable than others. It is important to select the best suitable solution.
Advantages of Computer Program:-
A computer program of different advantages are as follows:
- The Processing of a program is more efficient and less time consuming.
- A program can process a large amount of data easily.
- A computer program can be used to perform a task repeatedly and quickly.
- It can display the result in different styles.
- A computer program can solve many problems by giving instructions to computer.
- Different types of programs are used in different fields to perform certain tasks.
by Qaiser Mehmood AIOU